Who I work with
2021 – Sales & Marketing Executive:
I reached out to Andrea when I was feeling stuck, confused and uncertain about my role and what I wanted to do in the future. Andrea helped me to work through some self-limiting beliefs and also realise what drives and motivates me. Andrea was warm and never judgemental which allowed me to be completely honest about how I was feeling. She seemed to have an incredible ability to understand and identify issues quickly, helping to externalise challenges and work through them. This then led to actionable insights that I could put into practice and really see positive results.
- IT Technician – facing redundancy
- Publishing Editor – after taking redundancy, used coaching as a way to create a plan
- Cameraman – looking to create an exit strategy into retirement
- Veterinary Surgeon – recovering after a relationship breakdown
- Accountant – using coaching as a strategy to reflect in order to manage emotional and mental health
- Bristol City Council – second line manager manager in a new role needing some additional support
- Student – working towards a masters; coaching providing focus and motivation
- Creative film producer – using coaching to establish if a PhD is feasible
- Artist – using coaching to provide structure to working practices
- Small business owner – using coaching to give some ‘down time’
Here are some of the organisations who support coaching, and have commissioned me to work with their staff.