Who I work with
Organisations more and more are using the support of coaching to help their staff. Over the years I have worked with people from all walks of life and across many sectors and industries. As a result, here is a snippet of the kinds of roles and reasons people have worked with me:
- IT Technician – facing redundancy
- Publishing Editor – after taking redundancy, used coaching as a way to create a plan
- Cameraman – looking to create an exit strategy into retirement
- Veterinary Surgeon – recovering after a relationship breakdown
- Accountant – using coaching as a strategy to reflect in order to manage emotional and mental health
- Bristol City Council – second line manager manager in a new role needing some additional support
- Student – working towards a masters; coaching providing focus and motivation
- Creative film producer – using coaching to establish if a PhD is feasible
- Artist – using coaching to provide structure to working practices
- Small business owner – using coaching to give some ‘down time’
Similarly, you may be in the same situation. In addition, you might want to work with me under your own volition, or your organisation may have encouraged you to seek out coaching. Either way, I would be delighted to hear from you.
Here are some of the organisations who support coaching, and have commissioned me to work with their staff.