Who I am
My website address is: https://andreahardingcoaching.co.uk
Personal Data You Provide
Your privacy is important to me. By providing personal information such as your name and e-mail address via the forms on this website, you agree to me contacting you with regard to the information provided.
How Your Personal Data is used
I use the data you provide through this website to:
- communicate with you, for example: I use contact details such as email address or phone number when responding to enquiries made via online forms
- monitor website trends, for example: I use StatCounter.com* and may also use the service provided by my web hosting provider to help to aggregate traffic so I can monitor how the website is being used
- manage my business more effectively, for example: when I seek feedback I use this to help improve my service
- Time and date of visit (this can help to identify and plan for busy periods on the website)
- IP address (this is a numerical label assigned to a device by an Internet Service Provider to enable the device to access the internet)
- Browser and Operating System (this can help me to make sure the website functions correctly in the browsers/operating systems used to access my site)
- Device Information e.g. device type and screen size (this can help me to make sure that my website functions correctly in the devices used to access my site)
- Referring Data e.g. a search engine link (this can help me to understand which search engines are helping visitors to find my website)
Our “Lawful Reasons” For Processing Your Personal Data
The “General Data Protection Regulation” (GDPR) is the primary piece of legislation defining your rights over the processing of your personal information. The GDPR requires me to declare which of six “lawful reasons” I am relying on when processing your personal data: I operate on the basis of “consent” when sending newsletters (you won’t get sent a newsletter unless you have explicitly opted in to receive one)…. and I operate on the basis of “legitimate interest” when communicating with you in other ways (e.g. when responding to your enquiry).
How Long We Keep Personal Data
Personal data may be stored by the website for a period of up to 90 days after which time it is removed automatically.
Transfer of Personal Data
I do not pass personal data such as your name and email address to other services or businesses. Your personal data will never be sold or transferred to any organisation.
Questions or Complaints
If you have any questions please contact me in the first instance (contact details are displayed prominently on this website). However, legal rights regarding privacy are the remit of the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) and you will find more information about how to complain here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/