Frequently asked questions
What exactly is coaching?
There are many different styles of coaching, however my style is:
- A positive, energised and focused conversation (not an off-load)
- Takes stock of the past but not dwell on it
- Creates motivation and clarity about what to do next
- Creates a plan of action
Will you give me advice?
How much does it cost?
I offer you a variety of different lengths of coaching programme. Once we have had your initial consultation (£30 inc VAT, which can be offset against a programme) we can agree the right programme for you. Each programme includes a DiSC profile, session notes, and telephone support in between sessions. If you are contacting me on behalf of your organisation, coaching programmes are costed depending on your location and number of your employees you would like me to coach.
Will you travel to me?
Can you guarantee that I will get results
What am I likely to get out of coaching?
- Unravel your thinking
- Understand the dynamics behind relationships and the part you play
- Identify what you need to stop doing
- Identify strategies to take a new approach
- Reframe unhelpful thinking
- Separate the ‘wood’ from the ‘trees’ and get clear about your thinking
- Identify what you want, as opposed to what you don’t want
- Get a plan for a way forward